Application, enrolment, orientation
Enrolment process for international students
We are delighted that you are interested in applying to attend Paeroa College and look forward to welcoming into our close-knit community.
The steps in the enrolment process are as follows:
- Download and complete an application form from our website
and then email it to Mrs Berry - [email protected] Please note that you will need to provide evidence of immunisation.
- If your application is successful you will receive a conditional acceptance letter and an invoice with details of how to make payment.
- You or your agency will then have to organise a visa, travel insurance, medical insurance, and your travel to and from New Zealand. Below is the link to information regarding New Zealand visas: https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa
- We will organise a homestay family for you.
- If you are not applying through an agent, then please let us know your flight information. We will assist you in arranging transport from the airport to Paeroa.
- During your first few days at Paeroa College, we will take you through an orientation process and assess your English Language skills. You will also start your timetabled classes. We will pair you up with a New Zealand student, with similar interests, who can show you around.